Saturday 1 August 2015

Day 24- Tempozan Ferris Wheel

So I had done everything I wanted to do Osaka by today, except the ferris wheel. I had a lazy morning planning the next leg of my trip.

I left the hostel just before noon. When I got to the ferris wheel, I was so happy because it was clear blue skies, meaning I would have great views.

I was expecting there to be really long queues when I got there, but I managed to just walk straight on.

The views were spectacular.


After, I walked around a nearby shopping centre before stopping for lunch.

After lunch I took a walk by the pier which was really nice. I headed back to the hostel at around 4.

I chilled in my room for a while and packed.

I decided to go to Dotonbori for dinner but on my way, I passed a tiny little restaurant which looked interesting so I decided to eat there instead. I had okonomiyaki because it's a speciality here so I thought I should try it before I left.


It was really good, though I prefer Hiroshima style.

I returned to hostel and met some girls from the Netherlands. We hung out for a bit and then I talked to my parents.

Early start tomorrow so now I'm off to bed







No comments:

Post a Comment