Friday 31 July 2015

Day 23- Nara

Day trip to Nara today. I got there around half 10 and almost immediately met a girl from Germany.

There were so many Deer around and they'd eat right out of your hand. They were a bit cheeky though, they'd follow you around until you fed them.




We headed for Todaiji temple where the big Buddha is.




We walked around for a while before heading to the Earthquake museum. It was really cool, they had a chair which simulated an earthquake.


It was around 3 so we went to go and get something to eat. I had noodles with dried fish, I didn't realise that was what I had ordered.


It was very very fishy.

After lunch, Christine had to go back to her hostel, so I walked around for a little longer before catching the train back to Osaka.


I chilled out in the hostel for a bit before going to get dinner. There menu wasn't in English but there were some pictures so I just pointed at what looked good.


The one on the far left was basically crackling on a stick. The 5th one was chicken and the 6th one was heart. I'm not gonna lie, I have no idea what the rest were but they were really good, except the one on the end. I don't know what it was but it was gross.

I then went back to the hostel and relaxed. It's been a good day, now I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment