Monday 20 July 2015

Day 12- Off to Kyoto

I woke up at 7 and said goodbye to the guys I met yesterday, I went back to bed shortly after.

I got up at 8 and I could see the top of Mt Fuji, I was so excited. I'm really glad I got to see it before I left.

Anyway, I got on a few trains and arrived in Kyoto at around 2pm. It took me so long to find the hostel, I managed to walk past the turning about 3 times. It was so hot as well, it's supposed to be for the rest of the week as well.

I chilled out in the hostel for a while and planned out what I'm going to do for the next 3 days. It was so hot that I couldn't bare to go outside for a while. I left the hostel at about 5pm and walked to a nearby temple. Unsurprisingly it was closed so I just walked around for a bit.



I went back to the hostel and met some people staying there. There are a lot of Japanese people here in groups, so they don't really hang out much. There are a few others who seem nice.

I walked opposite to get some food. It was pork covered in a teriyaki type sauce, with rice, sweetcorn and cabbage. It was good.


Now I'm just sitting in the common room, I think I'll go to bed soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment